Thursday, February 18, 2016

Disney's Epcot Cronut Review

Disney's Epcot Cronut Review 



You can find the cronut at Walt Disney World's Epcot park at the Refreshment Port. It is located next to the Canadian Pavilion before you get into the countries. I waited SO long to try my first one! As soon as these came out my mouth watered in anticipation! 

Pic courtesy of allures.net


I am a huge donut addict so this was right up my alley! It was a very crowded night at Epcot but the line was short so I got lucky. I will say this rivals my fave snack the carrot cake cookie which you can only find at Disney's Hollywood Studios. 
Review here: 
I couldn't decide which one I loved more when I tasted it! I was NOT expecting how messy this was! My friend's husband was nice enough to grab me a ton of napkins. I had cinnamon sugar ALL over my face but well worth it! I had no problem devouring it in minutes by myself! This is an AMAZING snack & everyone should try it at least once. I had a hard time deciding with or without ice cream. Next time I might use a fork & knife. ;)

Pic courtesy of easywdw.com

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Subscribe to my Disney Podcast ( Mousellaneous DIScussions and MousePort)on iTunes or Stitcher or listen by this link:
Follow me on Twitter at:
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge