Thursday, February 11, 2016

DisneyLand Gibson Girl Ice Cream Review...

DisneyLand Gibson Girl Ice Cream Review



You can find Gibson Girl Ice cream on Main Street at DisneyLand Park in California. It was a hot day on our last day so we decided to get a cool sweet treat. The line moved by very fast compared to the line at Plaza Ice Cream shop in WDW. 


I didn't think their menu was anything special. I think Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in WDW has more unique items personally. I was a little disappointed in the offerings. My husband opted for a root beer float while I chose a chocolate nut waffle cone with chocolate ice cream. 



The shop has little to no seating so we took our ice cream over to the patio at the Plaza Inn. Marsh LOVED his root beer. My ice cream cone was just okay. I was looking for a unique sundae but didn't find that at Gibson Girl. 

I think I would try a different ice cream location next time at Disneyland. 





Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Subscribe to my Disney Podcast ( Mousellaneous DIScussions and MousePort)on iTunes or Stitcher or listen by this link:
Follow me on Twitter at:
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge