Saturday, February 13, 2016

Disney All Star Resort Carrot Cake Review

Disney All Star Resort Carrot Cake Review



I ate  an enormous late lunch at Le Cellier earlier this day so all I had that night was a drink & one of the small carrot cake piece you can find in the fridge at any of the All Star Resorts. This in by no means compares to the Carrot Cake Cookie you can find at Disney's Hollywood Studios. This cake was very moist & had a good cream cheese frosting. Seems a bit pricey for the amount you get though. This will cost you $4.29 plus tax. I might try something new next time but this was not bad just no comparison to the carrot cake cookie.



Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Subscribe to my Disney Podcast ( Mousellaneous DIScussions and MousePort)on iTunes or Stitcher or listen by this link:
Follow me on Twitter at:
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge