Sunday, January 4, 2015

Disney's French Quarter Brownie Review....



I have a HUGE sweet tooth! One night when we were hanging out at the resort I decided to try something sweet. This is a chocolate brownie with frosting. It was just okay. I don't think I'd get it again being as you can find many different sweets at most Disney resorts.

If you want a brownie I say head on over to the Boardwalk Bakery for their famous brownies. When I have a fudge brownie urge at home I make these & they hit the spot every time!!!

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2014/01/disneys-boardwalks-brownie-recipe-review.html

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge