Thursday, January 22, 2015

Disney's KRNR Rock Station Food Stand Review...



You can find the KRNR Rock Station Food Truck in the courtyard area next to Aerosmith's Rockin' Roller Coaster in Disney's Hollywood Studios at WDW. It was a pretty busy night when we were there & I stood in line for at least 20 minutes. I think every single person in front of me got alcohol except me. HAHA. The cast member working the stand was so sweet & gave me my strawberry banana smoothie & cookie for free! I was wearing a birthday pin. ;) The smoothie was very refreshing & delicious. I would go back to this truck for sure! I might even try it for a quick meal sometime. DHS is lacking on good quick service choices compared to the other parks in my opinion. What do you think??





Everything tastes better free!!!!

Please feel free to send me any questions that you have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge