Monday, February 11, 2013

What is an ADR???



 You might be wondering what an ADR is? It stands for Advanced Dining Reservation. You can start booking these online or by phone 180 days out at 407-WDW-DINE or disneyworld.com .Some restaurants are easier to get in than others. It normally takes me a few weeks to get into Le Cellier. (That is my hubby's favorite place to eat!) It is pretty simple to get a login & to look up times you want. You can look up by park or cuisine. You might need to try harder for the more popular places but it can be done. If you look 3x day odds are you will eventually book what you want. I think the hardest to get in are:

Cinderella's Royal Table,Chef Mickey's,Be Our Guest, Le Cellier, California Grill, O'Hanas.

If you need to cancel that is easy to do online. Always carry your ADR# with you just in case there is a glitch in the computer system which can happen! Especially if you're on the Disney Dining Plan. I like to be organized myself. I either keep the email or take a picture of the ADR# with my iphone

Disboards.com has a lot of great people to help with questions & their recommendations on what you're looking for. :) Feel free to email me anytime with questions on where to eat or anything else! Sephorachick@gmail.com

Also- you do not need a ADR for the counter service restaurants. I highly recommend making ADR's as far in advance as you can so you can be sure to eat where you want no matter what time of year that you're going. Some of the ADR's you have to pre-pay for like Cinderella's Royal Table but others are dinner shows. Hoop Dee Doo Review & the Aloha show are both pre-paid dinner shows. You will need to pick up tickets for these beforehand so plan accordingly. I do NOT recommend the Aloha show but I did enjoy HDDR last time I went. :)  DO YOUR RESEARCH! I wrote about my Aloha show experience in a previous blog if you are interested:


http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2012/10/spirit-of-aloha-experience.html



A quick tip is that some of the Signature Restaurants require $10/per person deposit. If you cancel at least 2 hours or more before I believe you get the $$ back. This is to help w/ people making multiple reservations for the same time. Also please note that a lot of the signature restaurants require 2 disney dining credits for 1 table service. There is a lot of information to collect! 

Copy of what the online page looks like when looking up ADR


Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge