Monday, February 4, 2013

The Day My Life Changed...

I haven't written about the Disney College Program in awhile so I thought I'd write on how I was accepted today. Back in the day BEFORE email you were snail mailed an acceptance post card & letter. Below is a copy of the letter. I remember jumping up & down with excitement in my parent's kitchen when I received it.  This would be my very first time living away from home. I had to select three jobs I wanted. I chose: Hotels,Merchandise,Quick-food service. My 1st CP I got quick-food service in a hotel (All Star Music) because I have a degree in Hospitality Mgmt. I was one of the lucky ones who had a job in the cool air conditioning. Most QSFB cast members have to work long hours out in the sun. My first program I attended weekly Disney Seminars. I did the program twice. The second time I was automatically selected to go if I wanted since I was an alumni. I got a better job in Fantasyland Attractions my second time. It was an amazing experience I will never forget & I learned SO much in my Disney Seminars. I shadowed quite a few managers while there as well. You make the best of your time there with partying or using it to your advantage. Disney has helped my career for sure! I grew up a lot & broke out of my shell. I highly recommend the program to everyone in college looking for a good internship.




Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook!

I will be doing a giveaway soon after I collect 200 LIKES. Please feel free to comment me ideas on prizes. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge