Sunday, August 20, 2017

Disney's Nomad Lounge Review & Pics...

Disney's Nomad Lounge Review & Pics


We had some time to kill on our last trip & decided to see what all the hype was about at the Nomad Lounge. We had two days at Disney's Animal Kingdom so decided to stop in real quick for a drink. 

Bar Area



Menu 
Special Coasters

More comfy seating in back of bar area












We enjoyed the Nomad Lounge SO much! It is by far our new favorite bar inside the parks! All of the outside areas on patio were taken but we actually really loved the comfy lounge areas inside. We came here on a whim & decided to make an ADR at Tiffins because of our visit to the bar. We only had enough time for one drink so had to head out pretty quick. If you haven't seen my Full review & pics of Tiffins please click here:http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2016/12/disneys-tiffins-restaurant-at-animal.html

I tried the Hightower Rocks & my husband had the Annapurna zing. I  liked the drink I had but I wouldn't get it again after tasting my husband's drink. His drink was SO refreshing & amazing! It was definitely something new & different to try. This is my new go to cocktail here! I got it when we ate at Tiffins. 




Have you tried the Nomad Lounge yet? What are your thoughts on it? 

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Facebook Group:

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes, stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: Mousellaneous 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge