Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Epcot's Food & Wine Twinings Pumpkin Chai Tea & Caramel Milkshake Recipe

Epcot's Food & Wine Twinings Pumpkin Chai Tea & Caramel Milkshake Recipe 



I had this at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival a few weeks ago & have been OBSESSING over it! I know it is basic but the caramel vodka gives it that edge it needs. You can always just use regular caramel syrup if alcohol isn't your thing. You can find it at the Ireland Booth with or without vodka. 

I got my tea off of Amazon. I couldn't find it anywhere. Link Below:






Just throw everything in a blender until smooth. 16 ounces = 2 cups of ice cream as FYI. 


Drink slow & enjoy! I drank mine too fast & got a little buzzed but I am a huge lightweight. ;) 


Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

*Links might fee affiliated

Facebook Group:

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes, stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: Mousellaneous 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge