Monday, November 14, 2016

Walt's School Desk from Marceline, MO

Walt's School Desk from Marceline, MO


I had the honor of visiting the Walt Disney Family Museum in Marceline, MO. I learned a lot of new Disney trivia & I look forward to sharing with everyone in a new blog series!

One of the things I was most surprised by was that One Man's Dream in Disney's Hollywood Studios does NOT have the original school desk of Walt Disney! It is a replica. A few years ago they contacted WDW & asked for the desk back. They let them borrow it for the One Man's Dream exhibit but after many years of them having it they politely asked for it back. :) I loved this tour because I knew all the answers to the Tour Guides questions in my group. :) 



This makes me wonder if any of the other items in One Man's Dream are replicas or are they real???

They have a fake classroom upstairs of what Walt's Classroom would've looked like. They asked visitors to draw a Mickey Mouse on the chalkboard.




I'm a true artist right? ;) 

Please feel free to ask me any questions about my trip to Marceline & I might be able to write up a blog about it for you! 

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes,stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: Mousellaneous Discussions & MousePort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge