Monday, June 13, 2016

Disney's Aladdin Theatre Show So Long.....

Disney's Aladdin Theatre Show So Long


You can find the Hyperion Theatre at Disney's California Adventure Theme Park. This beautiful & massive theatre holds 1,984 people. I was sad to hear that the Aladdin Show was closing. Aladdin premiered in 1993 & closed in January 2016. Frozen has since taken its place but I haven't heard much reviews on the new show. 

I'm SO happy we got to see it before it closed! Aladdin is one of my favorite Disney movies of all time. The stage, cast members, & props/stage set were beyond amazing! Everything was perfection. The show wouldn't have been what it was without the genie. The show threw in current pop culture references that kept it fresh. 

The last day of shows the lines were all the way down the California Adventure Park. The fans were true & loyal to this show & for good reason. 

Did you ever see this show & what was your opinion? 










Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes,stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: Mousellaneous Discussions & MousePort


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge