Monday, May 30, 2016

Disney's All Star Movies Breakfast Review

Disney's All Star Movies Breakfast Review



I stayed at All Star Movies recently & wanted to review the different breakfasts I chose. On my last full day in Florida I decided to try the big platter. 

I was so excited to try this my entire trip but was VERY disappointed. 


You get scrambled eggs, bacon, a Mickey waffle, biscuit, sausage & home fries. 

First off they pre-cook the eggs so they are sitting on a hot plate getting over cooked. The bacon tasted like rubber. The biscuit was nothing to write home about either. The things I loved most were the waffle & home fries. If you are expecting a lot then definitely don't order this breakfast. 

I prefer to get to the Food Court in between 7:00am-7:30am ready to go. I would not order this again unless it was being cooked fresh like you get at Kona Cafe.



I will write later on my other breakfast choices later this week. 

What is your opinion on the All Star Resort Breakfasts?? 

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes,stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: Mousellaneous Discussions & MousePort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge