Friday, June 24, 2016

Disneyland Plaza Inn Lunch Review

Disneyland Plaza Inn Lunch Review 

Pic Courtesy of DLandLive


I heard so many great things about the Plaza Inn that this was my #1 pick. I was shocked to hear that it is a quick service restaurant. You can find the Plaza Inn at the end of Main Street on the right hand side inside Disneyland. 



You can eat here if you get a corn dog or ice cream from anywhere. We weren't sure if we were allowed to eat here if we didn't buy food there & were told by a cast member that it is encouraged. It has lovely outdoor seating as well as indoors. We ate both breakfast & lunch here. I recommend making reservations if you want to do the Character Breakfast as it is very popular. For the review on my experience at bfast click here: http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2016/04/disneyland-plaza-inn-character.html


Heather Sievers Photo credit

I heard that the Plaza Inn Fried Chicken was Walt's favorite so of course I had to try that! They only have a few options but everything looks so good! They have different stations you order from like a cafeteria, soda station, & then you pay at the register on your way to your seat. 
Photo Credit: Yelp.com


Photo Credit: wdwmagic.com


My husband & I both chose the fried chicken meal which includes: fried chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes & gravy, biscuit 



There was more than enough meat. It was very crispy & juicy. I actually think the Primetime 50's has slightly better fried chicken personally. The biscuit was ehhh but the mashed potatoes & gravy were very good! 

We were lucky & got a seat inside of the beautiful themed restaurant. The fresh flowers on the table were a nice touch.


Photo Credit: diningatdisney.com



I have a huge sweet tooth so HAD to try the desserts. We were here during gay week & saw this beautiful piece of rainbow cake. 


We chose a piece of carrot cake & red velvet cake. I was highly disappointed with both choices. They looked so good but it was a huge let down. 





You can buy this really cool mug here for I think $13?


All in all I liked the Plaza Inn. I would recommend this to anyone. It is a huge step up to most quick service places that are at WDW. 
I don't think a quick service in Florida looks this nice besides Be Our Guest. 

Have you been here before & if so what is your opinion? 

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes,stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: Mousellaneous Discussions & MousePort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge