Friday, April 29, 2016

Knott's Berry Farm Funnel Cake & Boysenberry Juice Review....

Knott's Berry Farm Funnel Cake & Boysenberry Juice Review 



I will eventually write a Knott's Berry Farm Amusement Park review I promise. 

This park has a few different places where you can buy a funnel cake. I wasn't impressed with the one I had in Epcot but this one blows it out of the water! I believe they are $8.99 plus another $2 if you want toppings. 

We chose the old school powdered sugar one & it is AMAZING! Definitely worth the hype. You best believe we finished the whole thing ourselves! 


We also wanted a drink so chose the Knott's Berry Farm punch which is Boysenberry juice. We got one large cup thinking that would be enough. I only had 2 or 3 sips & my husband drank the rest! I made him buy me my own punch. This is the BEST juice I've ever had in my entire life! I regretted not getting any earlier with my lunch. We loved it so much we bought a bottle to take home with us! 



You haven't experienced anything until you try this juice! We were fighting over the last cup that we had. 

Have you tried this heavenly juice? 

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge