Thursday, April 7, 2016

Disney Gaston's Tavern LeFou Brew Review & Pics...

Disney Gaston's Tavern LeFou Brew Review


Gaston's Tavern can be found in New Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom. I was SO excited to try the famous LeFou's Brew. You can get a souvenir cup with this but I did not chose that. 

Pic courtesy of www.livingagrownupworld.wordpress.com

This little place doesn't have much seating but it is really cool inside. VERY manly w/ antler chandeliers, brown color schemes & such. 



We got here in the late morning & crowds were low so we got a table. 

I love anything apple flavored normally! This drink is frozen apple juice with a hint of toasted passion fruit mango foam. I was NOT a fan of the foam on top at all! Then I tasted the actual juice & I was highly disappointed. It just wasn't my type of drink. I normally love fruit juices as a refreshing break but this was a huge miss for me. This is going to cost you $4.49 before tax. I eded up giving my drink to my friend. He actually raved about it & was shocked I hated it? 

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Subscribe to my Disney Podcast ( Mousellaneous DIScussions and MousePort)on iTunes or Stitcher or listen by this link:
Follow me on Twitter at:
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge