Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Best Thing I Ever Ate Ice Cream Edition at WDW

The Best Thing I Ever Ate Ice Cream Edition at WDW 


One of my favorite things in life is ice cream. When I lived in Florida while interning at Disney I had the pleasure of trying a lot of different places over my semester to sample ice cream. I always HAVE TO have a sundae here every trip! No if ands or buts! I am talking about no other than Storybook Treats in Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom. I know most people love Dole Whips but this ice cream place has everything you would ever want or need. 




This place used to be called Mrs. Pott's Cupboard in the 90s but was changed to Storybook Treats after the ToonTown demolition started. You can find Storybook treats to the right of the Pooh's Corner gift shop after you exit the Pooh ride. 


The reason I love this place so much is that they have soft-serve ice cream. Anywhere else serves regular gallon ice cream in the parks. I prefer Soft-Serv personally. They have amazing sundaes to choose from so you really cannot go wrong. I was there last in September & the girl HOOKED me up with hot fudge!!!! Their hot fudge is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I have never strayed from my chocolate ice cream with hot fudge sundae. 







Pic courtesy of disneydining.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge