Monday, March 23, 2015

Disney Dole Whip Recipe...



Who doesn't love the refreshing taste of a Dole Whip?! I'm going to share with you a recipe I found on Pinterest to curb your Disney taste buds! I was craving something sweet yet refreshing & came upon this recipe.This is SO quick & easy! I filmed a quick video to show you how easy this is! It is SO good! 

http://youtu.be/_qTy2Wo3Xzk

Recipe: 

1 20 oz. can of crushed or ring pineapple 
1 Lime Squeeze as much juice from it as you can 
2 T Sugar 
1 8oz tub of regular cool whip

Place all ingredients into blender until smooth. You can either place mixture into popsicle molds or put into an ice cream maker like I did. 

It took about 20 minutes for final product in my ice cream maker. I have had this Cuisinart one I really like. 

ENJOY! 


Final Product! 










Please feel free to send me any questions that you have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Subscribe to my Disney Podcast ( Mousellaneous DIScussions)on iTunes or Stitcher or listen by this link:
Follow me on Twitter at:
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge