Monday, February 13, 2017

Disney's Pecos Bill Cafe at Magic Kingdom Review

Disney Pecos Bill Cafe at Magic Kingdom Review 





I have to be honest I was a little afraid to try this place. The last time I was here was in 2000. You can find Pecos Bill at Magic Kingdom Park in Frontierland. The menu has since been completely overhauled into a Chipotle basically. I wasn't very hungry when we stopped for lunch so I just ordered off of the kid's menu. It was very crowded but the line went by fast and we were lucky enough to find a seat right away. 










Marsh chose beef nachos and was impressed with the fresh fixin's bar and fresh guacamole. 

I wasn't that hungry & don't care for Mexican food so chose the Mac & cheese kid's meal. :) It was WAY better than my expectations were. I also got a bottle of water, grapes, & carrots included in that price! My cheapest meal our whole trip! 






My husband surprised me & ordered mini churros as well. 



I personally didn't care for the churros & I thought the chocolate sauce was gross but my husband loved them? :)

I would go here again in a heartbeat! That mac & cheese is a HUGE selling point to me! It wasn't to little but not too much either! My husband said this is one of his fave Disney fast food places now! 



Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes,stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: MousePort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge