Sunday, February 26, 2017

Disney's Flying Fish Review

Disney's Flying Fish Review 


I have been wanting to go to Flying Fish for YEARS! You can find it at the Boardwalk area near Epcot. You can actually take a boat or walk from the International Gateway exit of the Epcot Park. We drove here from our Animal Kingdom Day & parked at the Boardwalk hotel. We were given a piece of paper that said we could only park for 2 hours but we ended up staying for longer than that with no issues. The parking lot is small so go early if you are driving.

I know they recently renovated the restaurant so was expecting a lot. The check in & lobby area of this place is TINY! They also share the same bathroom with Abracadabar next door as FYI. 

Check in Desk

We had to wait around 20 minutes before we were seated. Luckily we found seats at one of the benches provided in the lobby. 

I love the bubbles & flying fish hanging from the ceiling. I also loved the winding booths like waves was a nice touch. This definitely lived up to the view of a Signature Restaurant unlike some others we've been to.





Bar area of Flying Fish


They sat us next to the open kitchen and bar. I was kind of disappointed we didn't get to sit in back of the restaurant but maybe next time. 



I loved the little touches on the table.




I wasn't impressed with the cocktail selection so I chose  Prosecco. The Prosecca was SO good it tasted like candy! I had two glasses ;) 




For our appetizer we chose to split the pork belly! It was everything I thought it would be. We wished it was a bit bigger but plenty for two people to share. ;)




We both chose the Ocean's Bounty Sustainable Fish. The waitress messed up my order but it was quickly fixed by the food runner. We weren't very impressed with our waitress. She didn't go over & beyond for us. She wasn't horrible but she wasn't great either. Our friends recommended a waiter here but we couldn't get sat with him until 9pm! The fish on the other hand was amazing! The potato beurre blanc was superb & fish was cooked to perfection.

Dessert Options:




I wasn't impressed with the dessert menu since I don't care for citrus desserts but Marsh tried the Florida Reef & Kona French Press Coffee.

 





We would go back here in a heartbeat & are already planning to go back here in the fall! 

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on iTunes, stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: MousePort


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge