Sunday, December 20, 2015

Disney's Mickey's Fun Wheel Swinging Cars Review...

Disney's Mickey's Fun Wheel Swinging Cars Review



You can find the Wheel of Death I mean Mickey's Fun Wheel at California Adventure Park in Anaheim, California. ;) I am a HUGE thrill seeker but this one ride SCARES me! I can ride any coaster with no problem. I have a huge fear of heights so maybe that takes into account? 

It was pretty busy on the day we went. We rode this in the early afternoon. I'd like to ride it again someday at night. We had to share our car with another family so I warned them of my embarrassing screams to come. At one point EVERYONE in the car was laughing but me. NOT cool man not cool! 

To view my ride experience click here: 

https://youtu.be/0oQT1nktt4M

My husband had to bribe me to go on this. He offered me an ice cream cone but I don't think that was enough! I deserved more!



Me Pretending to have fun on the ride! ;)

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Subscribe to my Disney Podcast ( Mousellaneous DIScussions)on iTunes or Stitcher or listen by this link:
Follow me on Twitter at:
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge