Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Disney Sunshine Seasons Strawberry Shortcake Review...

Disney Sunshine Seasons Strawberry Shortcake Review...


You can find Sunshine Seasons at Epcot at WDW. This is always a must do for me. It has tons of options kind of like a cafeteria set-up with many healthy & not so healthy options to choose from. I'm not sure why I never tried the Strawberry Shortcake here before? There is a HUGE display case with all sorts of goodies & normally has a short line & also refrigerated display case for desserts. 


I heard so many great things about this that I had to try it. This was SO moist and fresh tasting. It tasted VERY light & fluffy like you weren't eating this sugary, unhealthy treat. Compared to a lot of the other desserts this is one of the healthier ones right? ;) 




At $4.89 including tax this is now in my Top 5 Disney snacks! If you want something that isn't very heavy & semi healthy then this is for you! It is a pretty large piece so can be shared but I pigged out & ate the whole thing. I did NOT feel over stuffed. It was JUST right but I was starving from walking around too. HAHA 



Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Subscribe to my Disney Podcast ( Mousellaneous DIScussions)on iTunes or Stitcher or listen by this link:
Follow me on Twitter at:
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge