Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Other Disney Destinations...



waltdisneymuseum.com

Did you know there are other Disney Destinations besides DisneyLand & WDW in the United States?

If you are on the west coast why not try to see the relatively new Walt Disney Museum in San Franscisco? It opened October 1,2007. I hear it is an amazing exhibit. They used to not allow photography but has since been lifted. I know I'm going to make it a priority to go here on my next California Trip! I saw a TV Special on this museum recently & it is truly amazing. Walt's daughter Diane built this in his honor. She wanted to share the history with the fans & we thank her. 

pic courtesy of cleverhousewife.com One of the cool exhibits at WD Museum in SF


Photo credit: Disney.wikia.com

photo credit:parkthoughts.com 

If you are in the Mid-West why not visit Marceline,Missouri  or Kansas City? I have friends who live in KC. I'd like to travel here next summer! You can visit Walt's old town of Marceline. Marceline is rumored to be his inspiration for Main Street. There is a main drag there that looks pretty close to it. I hear the diner there is great too! They also have a small museum in Marceline. You can see his old office in KC.


Adventuregirlwillwrite.blogspot.com photo credit
Marceline startribune.com photo credit


wikipedia.org photo credit Kansas City laugh-o-gram studio
photo credit yesterland.com


Has anyone ever been to these places?

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge