Saturday, June 7, 2014

Disney's Polynesian Sweet & Sour Chicken Recipe...



Who doesn't love a good sweet & sour chicken recipe? I was really looking forward to trying this but it doesn't make the mark. I thought that this was just ok. If you are looking for something different I would suggest you make this instead:

Concourse Grill Stir Fry beef & Broccoli http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2014/04/disneys-stir-fry-beef-broccoli.html

This is lacking flavor in a big way. I followed everything exact although I didn't add enough red food coloring so it turned pink ;)




It got a little messy ;) 




Please feel free to ask any questions!

Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

1 comment:

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge