Monday, June 18, 2018

Hersheypark Turkey Hill Ice Cream Review & Pics...



As you all know I am a HUGE ice cream fan! Out of all of the theme parks my favorite ice cream place to go to is one of the Turkey Hill stores in Hersheypark. 

There are two locations for the Turkey Hill specific ice cream at Hersheypark. One of them is right around where the ferris wheel is in the back of the park which is a larger ice cream shop type place. It is kind of like the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor at Magic Kingdom. I got my ice cream from the stand that is around the corner from the Storm Runner Roller coaster. 

We found that the Turkey Hill ice cream shops opened a little bit later but that might be because we went to the park in early June & their summer session wasn't in full force. 


You order at the first window & they will give you your treat. You will then proceed down to the next window to pay the cashier. It was SO hot on the day that we went that we all had to eat our ice cream as we waited. The girls in front of us kept changing their order so it took a little longer than usual in line. 

I ordered the twist Regular size cone. I might try the dipped soft-serve next trip. This ice cream is just a something extra special than your ordinary ice cream. I highly recommend trying here on your next trip! Nothing compares to Turkey Hill ice cream in my opinion! ;) 







Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

*Links might fee affiliated

Facebook Group:

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes, stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: Mousellaneous 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge