Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Hersheypark Spring Creek Smokehouse Review & Pics...



Hersheypark Spring Creek Smokehouse Review & Pics...



One of the hardest things in my opinion these days is to eat decent food at amusement parks. I am one of those people who will research to have the best fast food at a theme park. :)

You will NOT be disappointed at Spring Creek Smokehouse. This is our second time eating here. We were a little disappointed that they took away the pulled pork with cornbread waffle but the food here is still just as good. 

The menu is set up that you pick your protein for one choice & if you would like extra sides that will be an added cost. 





Our friends got the turkey leg & that thing was massive! I shared the half of chicken with my friend while my husband ate the ribs. You are getting your  $$ worth with the turkey leg & ribs! I have NEVER seen ribs with that much meat on them anywhere in my life! 


RIBS


chicken with baked beans & cornbread muffin

Ribs with mac & cheese

The only bad thing my husband had to say was that the plastic knife that they gave out wasn't strong enough to cut his ribs & he had a hard time eating it. Trust me when I say he ate ALL his ribs! We were all super impressed with how much meat it came with. I would say you can definitely share the Turkey leg & ribs between two people at least. 

I loved the baked beans. They are homemade right there & a little on the sweet side. The cornbread is not loaded with a ton of sugar & tasted like the real deal corn bread muffins to me. My chicken was very juicy and the BBQ sauce on it was good too. You can opt not to get the BBQ sauce if you do not want it. 

On your next trip to Hersheypark you definitely need to try out this awesome place to eat! 

Have you eaten here? What are your thoughts? 


Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

*Links might fee affiliated

Facebook Group:

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes, stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: Mousellaneous 


2 comments:

  1. Just ate there last night for the first time. I have been going to HP for more than 40 years. I always wanted to eat at the smokehouse, but as season pass holder, never wanted to spend money on the park food. Changed when I decided to try out the season pass meal plan, which landed me at smokehouse last night. I got the ribs and coleslaw. My wife, the chicken and Mac & cheese. Food was great, and lots of it. Ribs are messy, and it does seem silly to have a little plastic knife to cut through such a huge piece of meat. Since we used the meal plan the value was definitely high, but I now know it is worth the full cash price as well.
    It will be on my return list this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very interesting. I love all the things you share and see your beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing with everyone. I know everything about you. It's great and it's great.
    อาหารเพื่อสุขภาพ

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge