Sunday, April 23, 2017

Disney Chocolate Pineapple Skewer Review ...



You can find the chocolate covered pineapple skewer at Big Top Souvenirs in Magic Kingdom, New Fantasyland Area. I think the treats here are a hidden gem! They offer a wide variety of treats.














The pineapple skewer did not disappoint. I think that they should give you a plate with it. It was VERY messy to eat & fell apart easily. I would get one again in a heartbeat. Just know that it is very hard to eat! 




Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Find me on iTunes, stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: MousePort

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

1 comment:

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge