Friday, March 4, 2016

DisneyLand's Trader Sam's Review & Pics

DisneyLand Trader Sam's Review & Pics


I have been lucky enough to drink at both Trader Sam's on both coasts. I will eventually write a review comparing the two. You can find the one in CA on the property at the DisneyLand Hotel. We had a slow day at California Adventure so decided to walk through Downtown Disney & to the hotel grounds.We went in the middle of day around 2pm. I will say if you can believe it the DisneyLand one is even smaller than the one at WDW! 





We were lucky enough to get 2 seats at the bar but the rest of the place was filled with people. They don't have the fancy hardcover menus like WDW does. They also have a ton of better drinks to choose from in my opinion!


I prefer fruity drinks so chose the Piranha Pool. It was very tasty & I would get it again. My husband was boring & just got a beer. :)

I think we didn't see as much action going on in the bar because it was in the middle of the day. The bar food menu was quite extensive & they had a lot of options for adventurous eaters as well as picky eaters which I liked. :) 


They had one interactive screen behind us in the bar. The one in WDW was a little bit better quality but my husband thought it was a cool bar. We only stayed for one drink & then walked back to the park.


This is a really nice chill bar. The bartenders are fun & love to interact w/ the guests. 

Have you been to the DL one? What is YOUR opinion? 

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Subscribe to my Disney Podcast ( Mousellaneous DIScussions and MousePort)on iTunes or Stitcher or listen by this link:
Follow me on Twitter at:
Please join my Disney FB Discussion Group!
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge