Saturday, December 13, 2014

WDW Main Street Plaza Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich Review....



Amazingly enough this was my VERY first time ever in the ice cream parlor! I normally get my ice cream in Fantasyland. This is located at the end of Main Street on the right side. When you enter they have 2 lines on each side of the store. I did have to wait about 10 minutes or so but it gave me time to take pictures. :) The ice cream cookie sandwich has been on my to do list for awhile now so I'm glad I can check it off of the list! When I worked at WDW I had two neighbors who worked here & commented on how they gained muscles in their arms from scooping so much ice cream! ;)

There was a girl training who I assume was on the Disney College Program at the register. That is probably the line was so slow but I'll cut her some slack.;) This treat is HUGE! 2-4 people could share this. Be warned it is extremely messy to eat!!! I got it right before the parade &my friend had to run into Starbuck's to grab me more napkins because 2 was not enough & you need to eat it fast! This treat is built with 2 fresh homemade chocolate chip cookies! OH MY GODDDDDDDD! It was unbelieveable but I'm not sure I would get it again. It was way too melty & messy to eat. Next time I will try a much easier sundae to try. I only ate half of it if that because it was way too big for one person to eat.

There are a lot of tables outside to eat at but like I said I really wanted to see the new parade so ate over a trash can in front of Starbuck's area.













Please feel free to ask any questions!

Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Disney vLog:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy1Ok1jgdYlooXGJ1kCtbFQ

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures bring back memories of my visits to the Gibson Girl at Disneyland: I would get a fresh waffle cone and a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge