Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Downtown Disney's Co-op Marketplace review & pictures...




Picture courtesy of: disneyparks.disney.go.com

You can find the new MarketPlace Co-Op in Downtown Disney at WDW. It is located where Team Mickey used to be. I was most excited for this store! You can make your own iPhone case here, find some cookware but the store is mostly makeup & handbags. Being as I prefer high end makeup & the bags were too pricey for me the store fell a little short for me. If you LOVE Disney handbags this place is for you. They had a HUGE room full! I tried to take as many pictures as I could of them. They had a huge area for the makeup line as well. I was expecting more choices of kitchenware I guess since that is what I gravitate towards more. They had zero Haunted mansion merchandise where we went in early September. I will definitely go back but hopefully they have more things I like next trip. They had a lot of artwork, a small men's section & ladies section.

If you cannot make a trip down to WDW you can always buy from the store online at:

http://www.disneystore.com/marketplace-co-op-collection/mn/1024702/






I loved this set-up SO cute! They have a makeup artist on site as well to help you.


This was only Orange bird section in store

I would've bought this if it were plastic. Real glass doesn't travel well ;)
I regret not getting something from this CUTE collection!






Please feel free to ask any questions!

Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge