Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Magic Kingdom's Pumpkin Spice Waffle Sundae from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Disney Recipe

Magic Kingdom's Pumpkin Spice Waffle Sundae from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Disney Recipe




I missed out on having this on my last Disney Magic Kingdom trip so thought I should try it at home to share with you all! 

This was super quick & easy to make that even the kids can help with this. I have the original Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker & can get about 8-10 waffles from this Disney recipe. 

**It is important to note that these will need to cook a little bit longer than normal waffles. 

Ingredients
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 3 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
  • 1 teaspoon ground ginger
  • pinch of salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 firmly packed brown sugar
  • 8 oz roasted pumpkin flesh, fresh or canned
  • 1 2/3 cups milk
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
  • freshly grated zest of 1 orange
  • whipped cream
  • vanilla ice cream
  • festive sprinkles

Instructions
  1. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon,nutmeg, ginger, salt and pepper into a large bowl.


2.Put the eggs, sugar, pumpkin, milk, butter and zest into a second bowl and beat well.


3. Gently fold in the flour mixture.



4.Depending on the size of the waffle iron, spoon about 1/4-1/2 cup of the batter into the preheated compartments. Cook until crisp, 4-5 minutes.


I cooked my waffles for 4 minutes each. Anything under that was not cooked all the way through for my waffle iron.



4.Top waffles with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream.


5.Swirl on some whipped cream and sprinkle on some festive sprinkles.

Have you ever had the Pumpkin spice waffle at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party? We really enjoyed this recipe a lot! It doesn't hurt that I am "basic" & LOVE Pumpkin Spice anything.
________________________________________ 

Have you made this before? Let me know if you try making this! I help admin. a Disney Recipe Facebook Group come join us: 





Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

*Links might fee affiliated

Facebook Group:

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes, stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: Mousellaneous 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge