Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Disney's Apple Vinaigrette Recipe from Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Disney's Apple Vinaigrette Recipe from Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge 



I have changed my eating habits in the past few months. I try to eat as much to the Paleo or Whole30 diet as I possibly can. I love that there is no added sugar in this recipe & you can whip this up in 10-15 minutes. I suggest that you half this recipe the first time you make it unless you are having a large party. This is a very light & refreshing salad dressing!

YT Video instructions on recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TguyleH5jJM


Yield: 10 servings
Ingredients:2 each Apple, puree
1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1/3 cup Cider Vinegar
½ cup Lemon Juice, fresh squeezed
2 cups Olive Oil
1 ½ each Lemon Zest, fresh
To taste Kosher Salt
To taste Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Method of Preparation:
1. Peel and shred about two apples through the mandoline and put in a stainless steel bowl with the Dijon Mustard.
2. Whisk in the cider vinegar and the lemon juice, and slowly add in the olive oil.
3. Stir in the fresh grated lemon zests and mix well.
4. Adjust the seasonings with Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.








Shredded with my Mandoline
I would HIGHLY recommend you make this on the day that you use it. It does not store well in my opinion & tastes a million times better the day you make it. 










Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes,stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: Mousellaneous Discussions & MousePort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge