Sunday, July 24, 2016

HersheyPark Waterfront Creamery Review & Pics

HersheyPark Waterfront Creamery Review 


We always go to HersheyPark in the spring since it is a little under two hours away from our house. It is a nice clean park & I highly recommend it.  For my HersheyPark review click here:

I ALWAYS have to have a chocolate cone when we come here. They serve soft serve Turkey Hill ice cream inside the park. If you have never had Turkey Hill ice cream you are missing out! You can actually go do a Turkey Hill Tour about 30-45 minutes from Hershey if you are interested. We haven't done it yet. This ice cream is the creamiest & smoothest ice cream I've ever had in my life. 


This is the menu. This stand is located in the back of the park really close to the water park area & where most of the wooden roller coasters are. The prices are VERY reasonable compared to WDW. 


Please feel free to ask me any questions about HersheyPark. Please let me know if you've ever been & what your favorite cool treat in the park is! 

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thank you!  yohoyohobloggerslifeforme@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter at:
Or on Instagram at: 
Or on Tumblr at:
Find me on itunes,stitcher & GooglePlay Podcasts: Mousellaneous Discussions & MousePort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge