Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nice new shady spot I found in Studios...


Sorry I've been MIA we got a puppy on Monday so I've been BUSY!!! ;)

Meet Ginger!!! Aussie Shepherd :)


When we were at DHS on our trip it was SO hot! After the Backlot tour we walked down a little bit towards the "New York" area & found a nice shaded stoop to sit on! It is right across the street from the new big Chevrolet sign. You cannot miss it. There is an ice cream & soda cart nearby as well. We enjoyed our sodas & ice cream there & rested for a bit.

Here is my hubby sitting in "our" stoop :)

Chevrolet sign I was talking about :) 
Please Remember to "LIKE" us on FB!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yohoyohobloggerslifeformeblogspotcom/399050306822131#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge