Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Disney Pumpkin cupcake recipe!




This was my first attempt to ever make them. It was SUPER easy! I omitted raisins,cloves, & nutmeg because I do not like those flavors. They came out awesome! I brought them into work today & everyone loved them. I just used my whisk attachment to mix the wet ingredients,sifted dry ingredients & then added to mixture. :) These are SOOOOOOO moist but heavy. I guess due to all the pumpkin in them?

I used medium size cupcake pans so they were a decent size. This is the DL Pumpkin Holiday Muffin, Blue Ribbon Bakery Recipe. I made 15 medium sized cupcakes. The icing recipe makes WAY too much. I have a whole container of leftover icing still to use on something....





Leftover icing after iced all cupcakes!

Icing ingredients







Disney Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe Instruction Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZFu5_Nc-Cg








HAPPY HWEEN!!!

The office crew ;) 
Please remember to "LIKE" me on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge